Thursday 7 April 2011

cockroach

Last night, following the dream from the night before, i again woke up in the middle of the night and found that hubby had gone out to the living room to watch a football match. I decided to join him, but he said that the match was ending, and he was coming back to bed.

So i went back to the bedroom, but decided to pray and read for a while, so i turned on the lights. I plopped myself onto the bed, and turned to fluff my pillow. In my sleepy state, i realised that there was a huge black insect on my pillow. Stifling a scream, which was still loud enough for hubby to shush me from outside the room, as it was in the middle of the night, i jumped out of bed. I told him it was a cockroach.

Hubby very kindly checked the bed, and even under the mattress, using his shoulder to prop up the mattress as he looked underneath to ensure that the cockroach was not around.

Assured, i went back to bed.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me about not allowing the evil one to come into my territory. The devil has no right to affect my spirit, soul and body as i belong to God. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and the work of the evil one cannot dwell in the same place.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker