Tuesday 25 September 2012

encouragement in september 2012

i have received so much encouragement from the Lord this month - so that i continue standing on His promise, still going on strong. The Holy Spirit has seen it fit to build me up further for things to come.

i have received encouragement in a vision just as i was waking up, an affirmation that His promise will come to pass.

i have received encouragement over a lunch chat with a friend, which sparked off something in my spirit.

i have received encouragement in the words that flashed in my heart - "you are already free. Why are you still jumping through hoops?" which came after i awoke from a dream about how the door of a room was open, and yet the whole group of us were still trying to get out of the confined space through various means, even to the removing of an air-conditioning unit. But the door was open all the while.

i have received encouragement from my dad who shared with me that he prayed for me from the story of the healing of the woman with the issue of blood from Mark 5.

i have received encouragement from a bible school classmate who stands believing with me.

i have received encouragement from an aunt (dad's cousin) who was prompted to send me some information via whatsapp, boosting my hope and courage.

i have received encouragement from a fellow christian who remembers to pray for me often.

i have received encouragement from the word of God in 1 John 5:14-15 (NKJV) - "Now this is the CONFIDENCE that we have in Him, that if we ASK anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we KNOW that He hears us, whatever we ASK, we KNOW that we have the petitions that we have ASKED of Him." 

I continue in my journey, strengthened.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker