Thursday 4 October 2007

saturate me with your anointing

Healing School today was also awesome!! God's presence just saturated the entire place, and His compassion flowed in, through and out of us. The speaker focused on the anointing, and the anointing of the Lord "showed up".

There's this song that's been ringing in my heart today... it was my favourite song for some time two years ago when i first learnt it. The keyboardist played it today at the end of Healing School - so apt. My husband said that the song came to him when the speaker began to preach about the anointing:

Saturate me with your anointing
Saturate me in your presence
I've gotta have more of your anointing
In my life
Saturate me O Lord today!

I want more, Lord, not for myself, but to bring glory to You. Your anointing DESTROYS the yoke (bondage, oppression, pain, sickness, sin, disease, fear, hate, etc.). Destroy means crush, obliterate, completely remove with not trace of ever having existed!

Saturate me with your anointing, Lord.

9 comments:

jc4lyf said...

please let me know who sang that song! I love it with all my heart, and I have only heard it once in my life and it was a woman singing it. would love to get the album

pureheart said...

So sorry i never really had a chance to reply you till now.
I'm not sure who wrote or sang it?
I actually first heard a guy singing the song.
You can hear it on you tube.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I hadn't come across adivinepurpose.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Keep up the fantastic work!

pureheart said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Anonymous... :D

pureheart said...

No problem, James.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful report. Appreciate your revealing this things. I really delight in it

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to discover this. cool job!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker