Monday 17 December 2007

my christian heritage - part 6: as for me and my house

When i came home from the camp, i began to tell my parents about what had happened. They were very concerned as this is the first time they had heard about the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as well.

After explaining, we just knelt down in my bedroom and began to pray, asking the Lord for wisdom and revelation in this matter.

The presence of the Lord just came in the room, and i began to prophesy:
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. My whole house will serve the Lord".

I believe we began to cry because this was our hearts' desire, the words coming from deep within my spirit.

We got up from our knees, blessed by His presence, honoured by His words, having a new sense of destiny in our hearts.

In our minds, we wondered how it was all going to be... but God was already setting in motion His plans and purposes for our family.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker