Saturday 14 June 2008

changes and transitions

Since early 2005 (see previous entry), God has revealed more about my future (see entry dated 9 June).

It is true that as believers we walk by faith and not by sight. We still do receive directions from the Lord, and we listen to His instructions in our spirit. We are not led by signs and coincidences. We are led by the Spirit of God who communes with us in our spirits.

I thought i'd share my journey with the following excerpt from a prophecy spoken over us as a group of us were praying about a month ago. It was encouraging to us, and along the lines of what we have been hearing from the Lord.

Seasons. This is my plan, not yours. Where I lead, I will provide. So keep your eyes on Me and I'll reveal the steps you are to take. It will not be as you desired. It will be better. For My ways are not your ways.

I will help you in every situation you encounter, so do not be afraid for I've sent my angels ahead of you to prepare the way. Both of you are ready for this step and great blessings are coming your way.

Because this is a transition, I need you to do these steps; I need you to pray and believe for the things I've put on your heart to believe me for. Do not let go of the things that you're believing me for they are on the way and will come at the time appointed. Trust me for great grace will come for this change and transition, and you will begin to see some of the things I've planned for you in the future.

So rejoice and be glad for these are the steps that I've been and are leading you in and I'll continue to lead you as you look to me.

Be careful not to look to man, thought i will use men to bless you with , but be careful not to make them your source. Keep your eyes on me. My ways are not your ways. Before you call, I'll answer for I've seen your heart and faithfulness.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker