Thursday 26 March 2009

dream

I had a dream just before i woke up... in fact, it was cut short by the alarm. I had never dreamt such a dream before. I put the alarm on snooze and tried to continue the wonderful dream but could not get back into the spirit or into sleep... :D

In the dream, I was in a believers' convention or meeting, where a good speaker i know was encouraging us in the Lord. The presence of the Lord began to intensify, and the glory of the God was being made manifest in the midst of us.

The speaker spoke that fact out, and i began to see light all about me, which came closer and closer to me, and just overwhelmed me. It was the glory of the Lord. I almost could see the angels or at least the directions in which they were moving as they were leaving streaks of wispy clouds behind them.

The alarm went off after about 10 minutes of the experience. It was so real.

I am refreshed.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker