Wednesday 27 January 2010

HIS healing compassion flows

Hubby was ministering at a lunchtime fellowship in town last week. He was sharing about healing, and then gave an altar call to those who needed healing to come forward. He also extended it to those who needed prayer for their work.

I prayed for the women while hubby prayed for the men. There were perhaps about 10-12 people who came forward. As i prayed for the first few women, i did not 'feel' the power of God but just believed with them for their healing or for change in their situation. The second last woman i prayed for, however, God's healing compassion became substantial in me. I actually felt a gush of God's love all over me, gushing out from within me, and flowing into the woman. Tears gathered in my eyes. She felt His love after a while, then began to sob, as i laid my hands on her in prayer. She had gone through much and was fearful, but i sensed His love overwhelm, flood, even drive out the fear in her. I felt a release in her as she cried quietly. I believe she had been healed in her body and in her mind.

This is God's healing love and compassion. It was interesting that i had been reading about divine compassion one or two days before the meeting. This was not the first time i felt this gush, but i was able to identify or recognise this flow better.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker