Monday 22 March 2010

bloom

i had a very brief vision, lasting only a few seconds just as i was falling asleep.

I was immediately alert, trying to repeat the vision, but to no avail, of course.

It was a close-up, sharp black and white picture of a rose that filled my entire field of vision, each petal clear and separate (the closest to what i saw):
and as i questioned the Lord what this is about, it was as if i was 'zooming in' further. The picture changed somewhat and i saw within the centre of the rose little rosebuds growing.

I heard within my spirit the word 'bloom'.

I checked the web for the following definitions - very heartening:
  • blooming: the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
  • flower: reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
  • the best time of youth
  • a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
  • flower: the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
  • produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
  • efflorescence: a powdery deposit on a surface
Something's blooming in my spirit ...and in my life...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker