Wednesday 22 September 2010

prophecy before teaching trip in September 2008

Just as you've been talking how God enables, you will pray, play, prophesy, sing and minister in the same way by the Spirit of God.
During this trip, you will step over into how God wants you to minister.
stay out of your minds.

Seasons
This is my plan, not yours.
So where i lead, i'll provide
So keep your eyes on me. and I'll reveal the steps you are to take.
It will not be as you have desired. It will be better.
For my ways are not your ways and this is a promise.
But this is a transition as well and in this transition, I will help you in every situation you encounter, so do not be afraid for i've sent my angels ahead of you to prepare the way and you're both ready for this step and great blessings are coming your way because this is a transition.

I need you to do these things:
  • I need you to pray and believe me for the things i've put in your heart to believe for.
  • Do not let go of these that you're believing me for, for they are on the way and will come at the time appointed.
Trust me for great good will come in time and transition, and you'll begin to see some of the things that i've planned for you in the future.

So rejoice and be glad for these are the steps that i've been and am leading you in, and i'll continue to lead you as you look to me.

Be careful not to look to man, though i will send men to bless you but be careful not to make them your source. Your parents are well meaning that they will try to help, but you will know if they are led by me.

Keep your eyes on me. My ways are not your ways. Before you call, i'll answer for i've seen your heart and faithfulness.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker