Sunday 6 March 2011

new door?

I dreamt last night that when i came home from an appointment, i found that hubby had a new door created for our apartment and this was next to our existing one. It was still in the process of being fixed on its hinges. I like surprises and this was surely one as he had never mentioned it to me before. Nevertheless, it was certainly strange as he usually bounces ideas off before he puts them into action. And being a practical man, why would he want to have TWO doors??

Still, i was not upset at all. There was an excitement within me.

As i entered the house i found, i also discovered that he had started painting part of one wall a nice fresh light - almost baby blue. Something like this. Very pretty. That was also unlike him as he prefers white or cream.

Still, i remember liking it...

I woke up for a while and that was the end of the dream.

I slept some more and when i woke up to this new morning, i began laughing. The Holy Spirit showed me that God was opening a new door for us. That was a clear interpretation given.

If anyone reading this gets an interpretation for the painting or the colour baby blue, let me know...

:D

PS. I've read, among other things, that blue represents open heaven.

PS. I'm told that blue represents open heaven...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker