Friday 20 January 2012

rest in His flow

I woke up in the middle of the night, and was aware of the presence of the Lord in my bedroom.

Lying in bed, i began to thank Him for what i recognised as His healing flow from His very throne. I was hesitant at first, because i was not sure whether the healing was manifest in my body. (i had been confessing my belief that i am the healed of the Lord, and by Jesus' wound, i had already been healed.)

Then, i realised that i was trusting my physical senses more than my spiritual.

The truth is i have already been healed according to the Word of the Lord. The physical fact is i am still troubled by symptoms, though less intense at that time, so that i was not sure whether they were still present as i was just woken up.

I then gave my entire focus to just praising the Lord. I even got up, danced for a while, then lay down again. I felt my doubts drain away.

It was a joyful time. :D

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker