Wednesday 25 January 2012

re-union

I enjoy the Chinese New Year, though some may find it boring or meaningless.

I like being with people, especially family. It's great meeting at least once a year, where you get to catch up with everyone what they are doing. And i get to know them better, and how to pray for them better too!

I met 14 uncles and aunts, 19 cousins (including their spouses) over the first two days of CNY, some of whom i only get to see once a year.
We heard good news that a cousin in Brunei would be getting married in June.

I also met up with my niece and nephew, and then 7 more distant nieces and 8 more distant nephews (my cousins' or hubby's cousins' children) , the oldest of whom is 29, and the youngest, barely 2. All of them on just two days. I played board games with two young nieces.

We have more aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces we have not met in Singapore, in Australia, Brunei, China, England and UK, and one nephew on the way back from Amsterdam.

I received a precious email from one of my cousins, and chatted with another cousin on FB.

I laughed, listened, (teared discreetly at one point) and allowed the love of GOD to just flow through.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker