Thursday 16 February 2012

Leave! in the Name of Jesus!

I had this recurring dream - at least 3 times over the past few nights.

There was a small lizard crawling over my living room sofa. It was just a baby lizard and very dark in colour.

My instincts took over, and i started chasing it away. When i could not get at it to kill it, hubby came to help me too. We did not rest until our sofa set was clear of any crawling lizard.

I didn't not pay much attention to the dream until it occurred a third time.

Just yesterday morning, as we were walking to the swimming pool, the Holy Spirit illumined the meaning of the dream.

I have to do the same thing to the evil one oppressing me with this pain. I have already been healed because Jesus took the wound on His back. I have been given the authority to deal with the symptoms that affect me. The powers of darkness have been spoiled by Jesus. satan no longer has any real power. he is like a lion without any teeth or claws, a pussy cat who tries to roar.

I have to take authority and ensure that these symptoms LEAVE my body.
They have NO POWER over my body.
NO POWER to inflict any harm or any pain.

So LEAVE!! in JESUS' Name!
I'm free from any sickness or disease, pain or affliction.
Jesus has set me free and whom the Son sets free is FREE indeed!

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker