Wednesday 22 April 2009

calling forth pray-ers

I started to write this on 18 Dec 2007, and again on 14 June 2008. This is the third time i'm starting this, and it is already April 2009. I'm not sure why my first two attempts were thwarted. I didn't feel it was the right time to write and/or publish the entry, but now here it is.

I've been praying this phrase on and off for the last three to four years without fully understanding why:

There's something about May.

Then, last year, God showed me that things are coming together in the spiritual realm.

There's a calling forth of pray-ers to pray in and bring in the end-time harvest of souls. This is the heart of the Father as exemplified in Jesus.

Matthew 9:36-38 (AMP)
36When He saw the throngs, He was moved with pity and sympathy for them, because they were bewildered (harassed and distressed and dejected and helpless), like sheep without a shepherd. 37Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.

I like the amplified version as the phrase "force out and thrust" seem to contain an active driving propulsion, resulting from the love and compassion of the Lord.

Prayer plays an active role in the end-time harvest.

Psalm 2:8
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.

That scripture encapsulates the role of prayer.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker