Tuesday 21 April 2009

growing in the anointing

A brief statement about growing in the anointing found in my old handphone sparked off the following entry:

I remember when i went to bible school in August 2003 to May 2005, i attended prayer school every day. At that time, prayer school, except for Exhortation once a week on Wednesday, was not compulsory. Healing school was held every Thursday, and there was lunch break before that, so some of us prayed during lunch hour.

Sometimes, there would be just 5 of us, sometimes 20. I would always be watching out and observing how the instructors taught and were led by the Holy Spirit in their prayer and worship, and in their response to God's power and also in the way they ministered to people.

We also had morning prayer at 8.15am, led by one of the instructors (just prayer, no teaching) and/or morning worship led by students, sometimes simultaneously.

Many times during these prayer times in prayer school or other prayer sessions, i would have this strong sense that the Holy Spirit was doing a strengthening of the spirit man within me, like a rod of iron placed on the inside. And this rod (2 parts joined together) would be extended (by unscrewing or turning). It was quite an establishing in the Lord.

There was once one of the instructors placed her hand on my back as she prayed strength for me, and strength came into my very being. I could sense a spiritual work within me, and i felt my back literally, almost physically, straightened and strengthened.

There was impartation of anointing, and soaking in the presence of God in those times of prayer.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker