Saturday 18 October 2008

a lovely wedding

A special friend whom i saw grow from a teenager to a young lady got married last Saturday. I teared when i saw her walking down the aisle with her father...

It was a lovely wedding. I especially enjoyed the video they put together, which showed the two different perspectives of the bride and groom in how they met, their first impressions of each other, and how God prepared them to be together.

At the wedding dinner, we learnt a precious lesson that was spoken by the pastor specifically for the groom: You can never be wrong when you give up your rights.

Today the newly weds are having their celebration in Chiang Mai. I wonder how they are doing. I'm sure everything would go well, and they will be ecstatic among friends and family, and I'm sure, much less nervous.

I have only one regret: i did not get to take a picture with just the bridal couple...

Perhaps another time... though the couple will no longer be in their elegant and formal gown and suit...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker