Sunday 30 November 2008

Zerubabbel - builder of lives

Recently, in a prayer time with friends, I heard the following in my heart and wrote it down:

Build what I’ve called you to build – brick by brick, layer by layer, putting the living stones together gathered from the various parts of the earth.


I call you builders of lives unto the Lord, imparting life and spirit into hearts turned towards Me – not only to increase the Kingdom, but to strengthen the Kingdom so that it can continue to advance in his Name.


There is darkness to overcome, evil to vanquish, pain to be defeated in the Name of Jesus!


I’m building you up too, and that is why I’m taking time to strengthen and establish you in My way, in My Word: to school you, even discipline you so that you will go the way as you desire in your heart – to go the way I’ve shown you.


You will come to a place where you will deal less with self, less with your circumstances, but be caught up with my concerns, my plans and my desires.


You’ve cried out, “Lord, I want to be consumed by You and Your desires – wholly consumed with your passion and purpose like fire burning in the belly”


This, too, is increasing in your life, as you purpose in your heart to follow my purposes for your life.


Deep calls unto deep, and the depths of your spirit continue to respond to my call.


Seek my kingdom, and my righteousness, and all these thing will be added unto you.


I believe the above is for all who want to see God's purpose and plan fulfilled in their lives, and desire to obey and please Him in all their ways. I hope this encourages you as you continue to seek the Lord and serve Him with all your heart.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker