Monday 28 September 2009

i find you waiting

He touched my heart yet again.

I was in church worshiping the Lord, and He broke through all my defences when the words i was singing brought a vision of His waiting for me.

You are the Peace that guards my heart
My help in time of need
You are the Hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees
For there I find You waiting
And there I find release
So with all my heart I’ll worship
And unto You I’ll sing

Chorus:
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father, we worship and adore You
Father, we long to see Your face

For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father, we love You
And we worship You this day

He is waiting, all the time, for me to understand Him more, be aware of His presence, to learn of His purpose in and for me,to spend time with Him, to turn towards him.

This revelation brought me to my knees in worship.

Like the father in the story of the Prodigal Son, I see our Heavenly Father waiting. He is not angry anymore. His anger had been spent on His Son when Jesus was crucified on the cross. He sees me in Jesus, and His arms are outstretched to embrace me.

Thank you, Lord, that you are always 'there' for me. You never leave nor forsake me. I'm here for you too, to be used by you, but more than that, to love and worship you.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker