Thursday 10 January 2008

my christian heritage part 8(b) - prophetic statements

P and C Ang came to my church - this was probably some months after the prophet i wrote about in the previous chapter. They conducted a seminar and i believe i was leading worship then.

During the teaching, i believe he was led to speak words of wisdom and knowledge to various individuals in the congregation. He just asked us to remain where we were, standing or seated, and spoke forth.

I still remember 2 of the men whom he ministered to, and they are still in church today. One is a giver to missions and missionaries, and one is a minister of the gospel.

They spoke over my life, and mentioned that i'll be speaking into lives, bringing hope and life to people. I'll be like the spark plug of the church. There was something about my music, and that i'll be bringing in people into the kingdom - a little here, a little there.

Hmm... i must find that piece of paper on which i wrote the prophecy... it's much more coherent.
Till later then...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker