Thursday 4 November 2010

prayer school series 2010 - part 11 (watchmen do not keep silent)

Hubby taught the following at prayer school on 19 July 2010

* Especially when it comes to praying, we have to ask God, what to pray for.

* Memorised Scriptures are for the purpose that, they can eventually be dropped from my mind to my heart. (Not for just staying as mind knowledge)

Isa 62:6 I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, who shall never hold their peace day or night.

You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent,

* We all believers are watchmen. All churches, are connected. Criticising churches, is speaking against God Himself.

* There may be times when God may give us prayer assignments. Do not keep silent. We may not be aware of a situation, but this is the time we declare our rights.

* Watchmen are on high towers; bell & drum will sound – whatever they see, they announce out. Be liberal , & pray It out.

Eze 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

* We, become His watchmen. God says, “Hear, a Word, from : My Mouth” – the WORD of direction is originating from God, not from ourselves.

Take Heed to what the HolySpirit wants to say

Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

* Be ready , to hear from the HolySpirit; If I want to be used as a vessel in daily life, I CAN hear very clearly.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not

speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

* Whilst praying in the spirit, don't switch off my mind – be alert to what the HolySpirit wants to say to me.

* As I pray in the spirit , my spirit-man will become sensitive to the HolySpirit.

<><><><><> <><><><><> <><><><><> <><><><><> <><><><><> <><><><><> <><><>

Prayer Time.

* Supplication, for churches in Singapore.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker